How to Connect Windows 7 to Ethernet TCP/IP Printer

Awadh Jamal (Ajakai)
By -
0

I am trying to set up a HP LaserJet 5000GN printer with a direct wired ethernet connection to my Samsung R519 laptop running Windows 7.

The printer is checked as compatible with Windows 7 (32 bit), I have the recommended HP Universal Driver installed and the TCP/IP port and printer TCP/IP address set up. The LAN network device is enabled. I did notice that Windows could not detect the printer during the set up routine however.

When I try to print, the document spools OK in the print queue and the port address is shown however after about a minute, a printing error is shown.

What am I doing wrong?

Watch Video below: 

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Accept !