How To Disable Yahoo Mail Account Key

Awadh Jamal (Ajakai)
By -
6
Qn:
How can I turn off the account key login with My Yahoo that requires a code to be sent to a phone? I want to revert to just using my password again. If not, send it to my Gmail address? I've tried turning it off but when I go to Security in Account Management I get caught in an infinite loop. When I click on Manage, it asks me to login with a code sent to my phone. When I do and click on Manage again, it goes back to sending me another text to login again, etc.


Ans:
Follow these steps and you will be free too because just like you, I dislike the account key sign in

Steps
  1. Once logged into your email, click on account info, like where you go to sign out
  2. Click Account security.
  3. Click Manage next to Yahoo Account Key.
  4. Look to the bottom and click Disable Account Key, mind you, it will look as if it is not populated but it is.
  5. Click Yes, disable Account Key to confirm.
  6. Click Got it.


Tags:

Post a Comment

6Comments

  1. I know a real professional hacker who has worked for me once in this past month. He is very good at hacking. He offers legit services such as clearing of bad records online without it being traced backed to you, he clones phones, hacks facebook ,instagram, whatsapp, emails, twitter, bank accounts,FIXES CREDIT REPORTS, tracks calls. He also helps to retrieve accounts that have been taken by hackers. His charges are affordable, reliable, 100% safe. Contact him via address below...
    Email: brianhackwizard@gmail.com
    Text no: +1(571)-286-5929.
    Whatsapp no:+1(628)-204-3299.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your decision of language, and the way you utilize accentuation and spelling ought to be deliberately considered. newsletter design

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best hacker that I know who handles any type of hacks is John Connor, he gave me access into my husband's phone without touching it. He also helped me improve my credit score which is highly unbelievable wow

    Text: (470)250-0531

    Reach out to him if you need any hack help, he has helped me and 5 of my friends in less than 2 weeks, that man is a genius. I'm super grateful

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of $1,000 daily for a maximum of 20 days. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $20,000. Mike Fisher Hackers is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and he is not like other scam pretending to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when using the card. get yours from Mike Fisher Hackers today! *email cyberhackingcompany@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure a lot of us are still unaware of the recent development of the Blank ATM card.. An ATM card that can change your financial status within a few days. With this Blank ATM card, you can withdraw between $1,000-$5,000 daily from any ATM machine in the world. There is no risk of getting caught by any form of security if you followed the instructions properly. The Blank ATM card is also sophisticated due to the fact that the card has its own security making your transaction very safe and untraceable. For more info contact Mr. Calvin Grayson via email: officialblankatmservice@gmail.com or WhatsApp +447937001817

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Accept !