Get up to 200+ likes on Facebook in a minute ! [Works]

Awadh Jamal (Ajakai)
By -
5
Basically I've been surfing the internet for the past few days trying to find a way to get alot of likes on my statuses/photos on Facebook, I wasn't very lucky at first, I looked through a few threads in forumsaswell but almost all of the ones that were posted did not work. I did not give up though! I kept browsing through certain sites and finally I found one that actually works. So I decided to share it with you guys!

So here is what you will need to do:

Make sure you follow Step 5 once you get your likes

1: So the first thing you need to do before starting is to enable subscribers on your Facebook, you can do that here: https://www.facebook.com/about/subscribe

2: Head over to then click where it says :

Click on of the link above And Allow Permission To Get Access Token.

3: Allow the xPeria applicaton then copy the text in your address bar, and paste it in the search box at Likelo.com

4: Choose the photo or status that you want to have liked! Then PANG you got between 100-300 likes!

5: Go to Account Settings on Facebook, go to Applications and DELETE the xPeria application you allowed in step 3 otherwise you will also start liking others pics/status.


Enjoy your free likes!

Post a Comment

5Comments

  1. All are the nice websites to get 500+ likes in one click.

    ReplyDelete
  2. auto like is best for Reputation management https://www.dmnaveen.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. helpufull artile can you share it in more details.

    For more detail
    PPChero

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new important key focuses infer a lot of an individual like me and incredibly more to my office laborers. With much obliged; from everybody of us.
    hubspot certification exam answers. For visit all possibles latest and new answers.

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Accept !