What to do if you think someone access your facebook account without permission and change username and password?

Awadh Jamal (Ajakai)
By -
4
Did you try to send any message to your friend via  Facebook messenger?  this is a first trick to know what profile name appear to your friend. That mean if your profile name is Ajakai but when you send any message via messenger the name change to Awadh, simply means Awadh is your friend or someone who access your account and change your user name and password.

But if you have no facebook messenger and the above trick not helped try the following tricks:

Hacked Accounts

My Account

I think my account was hacked or someone is using it without my permission.

How do I deal with spam?


My account was hacked and used to make purchases on apps.


What to do if you don't recognize activity on your advertising account

My Friend's Account

My friend’s account is sending out spam.

I think my friend’s account was hacked.


How do I report an account for impersonation?

Pages 

I think my Page was hacked or taken over by someone else.

Get Help From Friends

Get Help

How can I contact the friends I've chosen as trusted contacts to get back into my account?

I'm having trouble getting the codes from the friends I've chosen. What else can I do?


Why do I have to wait 24 hours to access my account?


How do I help my friend get back into their account?

 
If one of your friends ever gets locked out of their account, they may call you for help if you're listed as one of their trusted contacts. All you'll need to do is:
  1. Visit the URL your friend gives you to access a special security code.
  2. Give your friend the code, either over the phone or in person.
Be sure to give your friend the security code over the phone or in person. We require this to make sure that nobody else gets into their Facebook account by pretending to be them.
If your friend hasn't started the process to secure their account and needs help, ask them to visit the Help Center to get started.

Post a Comment

4Comments

  1. You can message cyberexpert101@gmail.com. for hacking related problems. He is a professional that specializes in exposing cheating spouse and every other hacking and tracking related issues.He is truly a cyber expert , he helps catching cheating spouse by hacking and tracking their communications like call, whatsapp, Facebook, text, emails, Skype and many more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you think your spouse may be cheating, you can contact PHONESPYAPPS1@GMAIL.COM
    He’s a real hacker and was very reliable in helping me spy on my cheating husband’s cell phone remotely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys have surpassed my expectations! James is seriously amazing and is doing everything to help my Fiancé and me, in1weeks my credit score went up 700 points and I can only imagine what is to come. Thank you for the excellent customer service and doing exactly what you all have set out to do! NO GIMMICKS OR BS with you guys.They carry out any kind of hacks You can reachout to them via Hackintechnology@gmail.com +16692252253

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you need a professional hacker? .A professional in the areas mentioned below:
    1.facebook,WhatsApp,emails,twitter and instagram hack
    2- Hacking computer system
    3- Cloning of phones
    4- Changing DMV records without leaving traces
    5- Changing school grades without leaving traces
    6- Retrieving hacked social media accounts
    7- Credit card hack
    8- Clearing criminal records
    9- Clearing of bad driving records without leaving traces
    10- Website hack
    11- Retrieving hacked social media accounts
    12- P.I - Private investigator like cheating husbands or wives and any other P.I activities and so many other services.
    13- Catch hacker scammers
    14- A wire transfer to any bank
    15- Retrieval of hacked accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Zoosk, match, etc..)
    16- Bank login
    17- Phishing emails.
    to mention a few. He is at your service if you need him. contact perfecthacker1@aol.com text him via WhatsApp: +1(678)228-4312 

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Accept !