Nokia 8110 Matrix phone points the way back to the future for smartphones

Awadh Jamal (Ajakai)
By -
1
It says a lot about the state of the smartphone industry that one of the devices making the biggest splash at this year's Mobile World Congress is a banana-yellow feature phone paying homage to a 1999 handset.

The Nokia 8110 4G is an updated version of the iconic slider phone that featured in The Matrix. It was dubbed the 'banana phone' because of its unusual shape, and the new model happily plays on that by coming in bright yellow as well as a more Matrix-like black.

The phone packs 4G but runs KaiOS rather than Android (which means that while you'll get Snake you won't get that many other apps on that 2.4-inch screen). It's a fun device and at €79, or about $100, it could be a surprise hit with nostalgia fans and those looking for a basic handset with a little more elegance.

Tags:

Post a Comment

1Comments

  1. WHENEVER YOU NEED A HACKER .Every date is expected to end in sex but with this girl it was different I fell in love at first sight most people think love at first sight was a lie I too was one of those but I was immediately proven to be wrong and fate was good to me, we fell in love and we dated for 5yrs, she would come home late and I would neglect it even though we had just moved in together, I would call but she wouldn't pick up, I became suspicious of her activities I was afraid she was in a form of trouble then I sought a close friend for an advice, when I told my friend my suspicions he told me he had a friend who was in a similar situation and he would call him now to introduce us, his friend's phone rang twice then he picked up after introducing us his friend told me to contact his cousin who works as an intern for an agency that the federal bank consults with when they are attacked by hackers and he added that he also does a freelance hack to earn on the side he also gave his contact to me and he hung up after saying our thank you's. His cousin name was Rosa and she helped me with the hack and just as I feared my girl was cheating on me, she has been cheating all along and I was the fool that would always be there I was heartbroken knowing I was about to propose to her all thanks to Rosa I would still be lied too, if you are interested in her freelance service her contact info is: (Parachutelift at gmail dot com), she can also hack into any social media account, Spy on any call, text, track locations, gain password to any social media account including your Emails.

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Accept !